Tuesday, September 19, 2017

To Grow Old with You



You know I love you, I really do. 
My mind is filled with thoughts of you;
Even if we argue and have quarrel sometimes,
I still love you all of the time. 

You, my love, are the only one, 
There's no one else I that I would ever want;
Oh, how I miss your hugs and cuddles, 
Makes me want to fly there and give you lots of snuggles. 

My love, please know
That I want no one but you. 
You are the one that I want to spend
My life here on Earth till the very end. 

Can we just be together now? 
You know I miss you but distance won't allow. 
Time will come when you're back home, 
Then we will have the happiest home. 

This distance we have is just temporary, 
Please know that it won't stay this way. 
So let's keep our faith in each other, 
And pray that one day we'll be together. 

All I want is to be with you, 
Until the day I die.
My love, please know, 
I love you and I will never lie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment