Monday, June 26, 2017

The Nature's Perfection


I watch the west as the sun slowly rests for the day. Little by little, the darkness starts to occupy the sky. It was a beautiful sunset. The sky begins to show its purple-ish color match by an orange color from the sun's rays.

It was perfect. The sunset was perfect. The day transitioned from twilight to night in front of my very eyes and I am in awe of what nature can show me and so much more.

His handy-work is majestic. God's wondrous creation is amazing. Words are not enough to describe how great His creation is.

It is sad that many of these wonderful creations are now destroyed by another creature - the human. We have stained nature, destroyed its being and abused it to our benefit.

As I sleep tonight, I will always be reminded of that beautiful sunset. I am privileged to be able to see it. As much as I can, I will take care of the environment. I will be responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment